12/27/09

Holiday Vacation: LaCrosse Again

This morning I awoke to the first clear skies we've had since our arrival last week. I saw that the sun was going to rise shortly, so Hans had barely stirred by the time I threw on my winter gear and dashed out with the camera. After I had satisfied my itchy shutter finger, the rest of the morning was spent doing a last load of laundry and packing our suitcase for tomorrow. Throughout the day I snapped a few more pictures of the neighboring properties and used the telephoto lens on the birds outside the kitchen window.

Later in the afternoon I went with Hans' mom, sister, and cousin to LaCrosse. We met up with Hans' dad at a bar outside of town where one of his old friends was throwing a party. Hans, his dad, and I stayed the night in town before driving to Minneapolis for our flight to Anchorage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bird and prairie shoots are fantastic.

Post a Comment