6/17/10

NOLA Again: Wrap-Up

I have spent the better part of this morning catching up the last few days in New Orleans.  Usually I am good about timely posting, but in the words of a travel writer, "the more time you spend recording and writing about what you've seen, the less you get to see."

That, and it doesn't help being hindered by a slow internet connection.

Yesterday I was late in starting the long 560-mile drive home, starting with an uncomfortable night's sleep.

My arrival home was punctuated by me dropping a mug of milk on the carpet that exploded everywhere.  I still can't explain the physics of how it ended up in my chair and underwear.

The next month or so should hopefully reveal some big events for Hans and I, so I'll make the announcements when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment