2/18/18

Scotland 2009: Remastered


I just completed a pet project that I've been thinking about for a long time.  I've gone back through the thousand or so pictures that Hans and I took during our two-week vacation in Scotland and edited them to a better standard and re-uploaded them on their corresponding blog posts.  All of the broken photo links have been fixed (something that had been bothering me ever since we got back from Scotland!).  I also made Hans' Skye photo-of-the-trip available for high-res download and added some never-before posted pictures that were lacking from the original publication.  Keeping an up-to-date accounting of travel takes a lot of effort and time and sometimes my writing goes haywire when I'm exhausted from a day of exploring.  It feels good to have finally made some corrections.

You can find the link to the first day of this trip on the archives page or you can use the link below.  I hope you enjoy taking a little trip back to almost ten years ago when I first learned how to drive on the left-hand side of the road and when we figured out how to truly be budget-minded travelers.  In hindsight it would have been nicer to pay a little extra money to have private rooms in the various hostels we stayed in but then again we saved a ton of money by making compromises here and there.






No comments:

Post a Comment