5/7/20

Keukenhof Art No. 2


In this time of Covid-19 it's easy to forget about the impact at places like Keukenhof in Holland.  This year their beautiful gardens have been closed to the public which is unfortunate but understandable.  I've been enjoying some spring bulbs in my own garden (several of which I was introduced to at Keukenhof).  This week I was looking through the old pictures from three years ago and decided to share some more pictures that I never posted previously.  Like before, they're higher resolution for download.  I can email versions without the watermark upon request.








1 comment:

maury said...

I had one of my own photos from Keukenhof as a screen saver but am very happy to use yours Dani! I am happy to imagine myself strolling through these gardens rather than just sheltering at home especially as the moles ate my Dutch tulip bulbs! At least our bird friends have helped replant sunflowers so next I can imagine myself with sunflowers all around!

Post a Comment