6/24/14

Too Many Moose

We spent most of the time with my folks, staying at their condo.  It was mostly a day of resting up and nursing my horrible mosquito bites.  After dinner Hans and I excitedly went back out to Kincaid Park for a round of disc golf, or so we thought!







Hans and I miss this course so much!  On the right you can see where Hans almost hit me and I very stupidly almost forgot to duck since I was casually watching it all happen through the viewfinder!

About nine holes in, I saw a commotion in the vegetation and saw an angry moose darting around.  Suddenly we saw a black bear's head pop up out of the grass.  The moose eventually ran the bear off but later we saw the reason why it was so upset: It's calf was being stalked by the bear!

 Momma Moose was so angry she ran off Innocent Bystander Moose

 After deciding to call it quits over the wildlife adventures (there was a bear on the loose, after all), we saw one more moose hanging out by one of the soccer fields as we were heading back to the parking lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment